ACCI has developed a unique opportunity for agencies to utilize our evidence-based self-directed learning curriculum within their agency. Instead of referring clients out to use through the Lifeskills Link Program, agencies and utilize the courses with as many adaptations and modifications as needed. Agencies can choose to provide the program at no cost to their participants or on a sliding scale.
Lifeskills Link Option
- Allows courts and community correction agencies to duplicate ACCI’s Home Study Program
- Easy to administer; No facilitator required
- Ideal for agencies with large percentages of offenders that live in rural areas
- No travel required
- Least costly and least intrusive approach to reducing recidivism
This option comes with a simple to use software solution, which significantly decreases the workload associated with operating this program. ACCI has developed a customized software solution called Lifeskills Link. Agencies and their staff would have access to their own web based referral system. Learn more about Lifeskills Link.
- Combines both self-directed learning and facilitator led instruction
- Ideal for Day Reporting Centers, Reentry Programs or high risk offenders
- Facilitators spend less time teaching and more time facilitating
- This option provides many viable customizations to adjust the level of intensity
Group Faciliation Option
- ACCI’s home study curriculum is topic specific and targets specific risk factors
- Ideal for residential or treatment centers
- Several training options are available for facilitators to get the most out of our curriculum: Learn more about becoming an ACCI Certified Facilitator